Tuesday 4 January 2022

New year, new post (2022 edition)

Well, somehow its 2022. No idea where the time has gone, I'm still mentally stuck in March 2020. Painting has been slow recently, but I have hit the big milestone of finishing all of my Necrons. Or, at least, all the Necrons that I currently have (who knows, maybe there'll be more in the future). 

There wasn't much left to paint to hit that milestone, with only a unit of 10 Lychguard, a Chronomancer and a Lord conversion (no photos of those last two though).  





All together now!






I've also started work on the 6mm Romans. I'll re-base them onto something else (that's more uniform in shape) later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New year, new post (2022 edition)

Well, somehow its 2022. No idea where the time has gone, I'm still mentally stuck in March 2020. Painting has been slow recently, but I ...