Friday 22 October 2021

Spooktober 2021

Spooktober update, so only fair I post some of the Necrons I've been working on over the last few months.

Converted Flayed one. Its a warrior cut up with some repositioning, and some claws from some spare Ad-Mech kits a friend of mine had. Pretty happy with how they turned out.



Some converted Deathmarks. I had some spare Deathmark torsos, heads and guns. The rest is converted old warriors. Pretty happy with how they turned out. From a distance / on the table they look good enough. 


Last year I got some old Necrons off a friend of mine. He was downsizing his collection, and I offered them a new home. Over the last year I've been repainting them, and converting a few. I've finally finished with that process. 

Before 


After






Illuminor Szeras. Pretty happy with how he turned out. I repainted the carapace and armour as I wasn't originally happy with it. I was worried the paint would be to thick, but think it turned out fine in the end. I tried to do a more colourful transition for the melting flesh stuff, but ended up going for a flesh to green transition (which ties it in with the other glowing green that appears on the model). 

















A few upcoming projects. Some 6mm Republic Romans, and some Age of Sigmar Stormcast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New year, new post (2022 edition)

Well, somehow its 2022. No idea where the time has gone, I'm still mentally stuck in March 2020. Painting has been slow recently, but I ...