Wednesday 28 July 2021

Painting lockdown shenanigans

Well, I was meant to be taking two weeks off work to go on holiday, which did not happen..... 

However that has meant for some time to be spent painting more minis in my backlog. 

There's been some attempts at wet blending on some of the blades, and after a couple of issues with the wet palette being a little too wet, I think I've got it figured out. 










I've also picked up enough new Primaris stuff to throw together 2k, and was lucky enough to pre-order Cursed City when it came out. There's been a lot of building going on in addition to painting. 





I also disassembled, stripped the paint, reassembled and repainted a Monolith I got off a friend. All in all, pretty happy with how it turned out. 



I also also bought a few Tau things (Broadsides and Commanders). I had an old Tau army sitting in boxes from 4th ed. They all got stripped and reassembled, and now they've also joined to backlog of things to paint. Below are two of the commanders with magnetised weapons, including a commander Farsight, with a glaive from an excess Necron Overlord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New year, new post (2022 edition)

Well, somehow its 2022. No idea where the time has gone, I'm still mentally stuck in March 2020. Painting has been slow recently, but I ...